The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables Stock Firmware you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
- The two phones come with support for fast charge and have a 33W charger in the box.
- It supports a 120Hz refresh rate however, and 240Hz touch response rate, both of which will hold immediate appeal for anyone who games a lot on their phone.
- Since DRM Widevine L1 is also on board, the Xiaomi phone can also reproduce streaming content, such as from Netflix, in HD quality.
- Said lens is paired with an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and 119° field of view.
Perhaps the most obvious alternatives come from stablemate Xiaomi. Low-light and indoor imaging are the few areas where the POCO X3 Pro cameras do pretty well.
There is also a factory film screen protector on the display. Speaking of the display it’s the same as before so nothing new to report there. The picture quality is not quite amazing its just average. So if ur looking for a device which provides performance just go for it. I bought it in 2021 in fall and until the poco launcher update it was an unpleasant experience.
Stereo sound is offered with a combination of a bottom-firing speaker and the earpiece. At full volume, the entire chassis vibrates, but it doesn’t affect the sound quality. It’s not exactly great for music, but for videos and movies the sound profile is fairly good. There’s the bonus of a 3.5mm headphone port up if you want to plug in some speakers or a pair of decent cans. There’s nothing much left to conclude, the Poco X3 Pro is an excellent device. It may be the perfect device for some, with top-tier performance, excellent screen, surprisingly good cameras, long-lasting battery, and low-price tag. The charging speeds are also impressive as from my testing, the battery charged from 0 to 100% in under 70 mins.
- In simple words, Poco X3 Pro is the most powerful Smartphone under 20K which makes it a weapon of choice for gamers.
- Underneath is the Phantom Black Poco X3 Pro review unit.
- My review unit did include NFC and I had no trouble using Google Pay on it.
- So, you can update your Xiaomi phone to the version you want.
- Poco has managed to make a smartphone that would most definitely stand out of your average-looking smartphone crowd.
Poco has been my favorite sub-brand of Xiaomi in recent years. Poco phones come with exactly what I look for in a phone. They are superfast, putting much costlier phones to shame. They offer excellent battery life, along with a decent camera setup.